WHEN SPEAKING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE FREAKS YOU OUT
The fear of speaking in front of people is no joke
Are you starting to get anxious even by reading this?
Are you sweating, blushing. feeling the blood and adrenaline running through your veins or your heart beating in your chest?
When it comes to speaking in front of people, people often worry that they will …
Stutter, stumble over or forget their words.
Bore the audience.
Be unable to answer a question.
Look (and feel) incompetent like an idiot.
Be embarassed or humiliated.
They also sometimes think that…
They have nothing important or original to say.
They are not enough or are not worth listening to.
They do not have what it takes to be a good presenter.
What happens to your nervous system when you panic
When you get so anxious your nervous system gets into overdrive. Your limbic brain sends signals to your adrenal glands, which then starts pumping your body full of adrenaline. At the same time, your frontal lobes start shutting down; that’s when you can’t think clearly, forget your words or freeze up.
Ever been unable to remember an exam question while you were writing, only to remember it afterwards? That is why.
Energy Psychology is a non-invasive, natural way to relax the nervous system and overcome fears and phobias.
Even better, you can apply it on yourself whenever you need to; typically, once you release a specific phobia, it is done for good.
If you want to experience the simple technique for yourself, scroll down for free see-help recorded sessions to help you right away.
Work In Progress
The website is currently being revamped, and new videos will be uploaded here soon.
In the meantime, here are some golden oldies – just ignore the link at the bottom of the videos as it no longer exists. Do visit https://deepliving.com/research for numerous scientific studies into Energy Psychology.
Important information about the self-help sessions
- Work through all the videos, even if you think they do not apply to you. The fear of speaking in front of people is often complex and need to be approached from all angles.
- Follow the instructions in the videos to the letter; they are there for a reason (i.e., they work).
- Do the videos at your own pace. It’s OK to do them all in one go or to do one a week.
- It is very likely that some old emotions will come to the surface. If so, keep tapping – it will pass. If something particularly painful comes up, be sure to speak with a professional helper.
- If the phobia does not completely disappear, work through the videos again, and/or attend one of the upcoming free live calls where I might just be able to help you.