FALL IN LOVE WITH PRESENTING (#FILWP)
Find your voice.
Be heard, seen and noticed.
Share your message with the world.
“Even if you have important or interesting information to share, your audience can’t ‘get’ it unless you communicate it effectively and with heart. At best, they’ll be politely disinterested; at worst, they’ll be bored out of their minds and forget you and your presentation as quickly as you can say ‘Phew, I’m glad that’s over!’” – Bennie
To get ahead in business or in a corporate career you have to be noticed, for the right reasons. One of the best ways to get noticed is to do brilliant presentations.
Do you wish you had the skills & ability to:
- Have fun presenting at networking and other meetings at school, university, publicly or elsewhere?
- Enjoy presenting to students, clients, employees, peers or bosses?
- Confidently promote yourself, your business or your topic in a way that is authentic?
- Adapt your presentation and style to engage every audience, whoever they are?
Superior presentation skills lead to deeper personal connections and relationships, an increase in leads & sales, more people knowing, liking and trusting you, and an enhanced personal brand.
Think about it; the ability to present well is an essential element of effective leadership of any kind.
Do you want to share your message in a more powerful way, but when it comes to presenting, you:
- Avoid it at all costs (because you feel scared, confused, intimidated, embarrassed, self-conscious or awkward?)
- Are already good at it BUT want to take it to the next level?
Then you need to find a way to overcome your fear, and a step-by-step guide on exactly what to do. (That’s what happens during the 3-day #FILWP course.)
However, if you’re like most people, presenting pushes your buttons, big time…
- Do you feel put ‘on the spot’, in the spotlight, awkward, insecure, & uncomfortable?
- Get really anxious even when you just think about it?
- Struggle to prepare, forget your words, get sweaty palms, freeze up, stutter or blush?
Just because people are more afraid of public speaking than they are of death does not mean that it has to be that way!
But you cannot just ‘get over’ your fear of public speaking; it resides in a different part of your brain, called the limbic brain. And the limbic brain does not respond to being told that ‘everything will be OK’ or to ‘calm down’.
That’s why forcing yourself to ‘get out there’ to conquer your fear of public speaking is usually a very bad idea:
- You won’t overcome anything by repeatedly retraumatising yourself (and your audience!)
- The part of your brain that you need the most to present well, shuts down when you’re in a state of panic. Then you’re even more likely to freeze up, be awkward and say things that you can only regret afterwards.
How would it change things for you if you could learn how to…
- overcome your fear, anxiety and nervousness of public speaking,
fall in love with the act of presenting and get your message across effectively?
- easily put together (and remember!) any presentation
and make it interesting for everyone in your audience, regardless of their preferred learning style?
- present in a way that’s natural, spontaneous and inspiring
and truly connect with your audience from the minute you get up there?
- engage your audience in a way that’s easy, fun, and works
and find out how good it feels to feel good about presenting?
- learn how to avoid the biggest mistake most presenters make
and be remembered as a speaker, for all the right reasons?
WHAT’S IN THE MANUAL
- Getting clear on your WHY (and why without it, you might as well stay home).
- 11 Keys to Presentation Mastery – identify your strengths & areas for growth.
- Releasing your Fear of Public Speaking from your limbic brain.
- How to prepare yourself and the venue.
- Where and how to position yourself, what to do and what to say.
- How to introduce yourself in a way that builds rapport and connection.
- Engaging your audience: why it’s disastrous when you don’t and how it changes everything when you do.
- The 3 steps to welcoming your audience towards your best presentations ever.
- 3 ways to enroll your audience in a way that meets them where they are and takes them with you, every step of the way.
- The 4 simple steps to structure any presentation which, with practice, allows you to structure any presentation for any duration.
- The 10 nonsense rules about answering questions.
- The ONE thing that you need to understand to get out there presenting to build your business, your brand, your career or your reputation.
If it seems like a lot, it is; that’s why the days are full.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Days 1 and 2 are from 9am – 9pm, and day 3 from 9am – 5pm. Then there are additional (optional) early morning bonus sessions.
The only way to truly ‘get’ something is to practice it.
The only way to truly overcome your fear of public speaking is to practice it skilfully, step-by-step, one step at a time, in a safe environment.
REASONS TO ATTEND #FILWP “Fall in Love with Presenting”
- A brilliantly designed, non-threatening course.
- Learn Information that you can apply immediately to any presentation, whether you are an entrepreneur or corporate.
- A safe place to practice; this isn’t boot-camp.
- Draw on my extensive experience of presenting at over 150 events in 15 countries over 15 years.
- Have fun in a lively, interactive, relaxed and empowering environment where you get to feel GOOD about yourself.
- Find out what’s really behind your fear of public speaking (it’s not what you think), and shift it the only way you can.
- Access to a private support forum for on-going support; connect with a community of like-minded people also on the journey to be top-presenters.
- Additional (optional) structured follow-up after-support and group practise sessions.
- Receive specific and skillful feedback that you can apply immediately.
- It offers huge value for money.
- Get to learn a lot of ‘behind the scenes’ stuff about running live events.