Overcome the fear of public speaking
…the fear of public speaking is so common, does not mean that it’s natural.
Yet most people accept it as ‘just the way it is’ or try things that don’t work (like remembering to breathe slowly, or imagining your audience naked).
At best, these ‘techniques’ will help you scrape through; at worst, they won’t help you at all but instead, reinforce that you ‘knew it wouldn’t go well’ and lead to to be even more anxious next time around.
There’s a reason why most people are petrified of presenting.
Two reasons, actually.
- They have an unresolved irrational fear (phobia) of public speaking.
- They’re not sure exactly what to do, and how to do it.
[There’s actually a third reason too, which we’ll talk about later…]
MOST COMMON FEARS
When it comes to the fear of public speaking, here are the most common ones…
- The fear of forgetting your words.
- The fear of looking stupid.
- The fear of being asked a question you can’t answer.
- An unresolved specific incident or trauma in your past.
- The fear that you’ll stutter, blush, sweat, etc.
WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
Here are six videos to help you overcome your fear of public speaking, now, as you watch them.
I’m not going to tell you about something that’ll help – the videos themselves will help.
All you’ve got to do is watch them, and follow me.